CHRISTIAN EDUCATION COMMITTEE
• To determine the goals and objectives of Christian Education and develop programs to carry them out
• To select curriculum materials, in consultation with the G.A.M.E. (God And My Education) leaders, for the G.A.M.E.
• To provide training for leaders through seminars, workshops, retreats, etc, as wanted and/or needed
• To recruit staff for the G.A.M.E. and youth groups
• To support adults in self-directed educational programs or groups as wanted and/or needed
• To provide engaging spiritual and/or social activities for youth (grade 6 to 8) on the first Sunday of the month, as wanted and/or needed