Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes today.
I am so BLESSED:
- to feel what I feel
- to live where I live
- to know what I know
- to love who I love
- to miss what I miss
- to say what needs saying
- to leave when it is time
- to come when I am Called
- to learn what needs learning
- to move towards the “right”
- to walk away proudly from the “wrong”
- to stop when I can’t go
- to go when I can’t stop
- to trust in the truth
- to not believe the lies
- to connect so deeply to all that is Good
- to let go of all that isn’t
- to cry when I am sad
- to laugh when the joy just spills out
- to be in a quiet space when there is noise all around
- to learn and soak it all in
- to have a family and love them to the moon and back
- to walk in pain, through pain, overcoming pain
- to remain hopeful when I am in a moment of despair
- to feel surrounded amidst the loneliness
- to look beyond the stars
- to sing when the song cannot be contained
- to dance when I cannot sit still
- to write when my soul longs for the words to become flesh.
I am so, so thankful, and so, so blessed....for it is in the darkness when I saw the stars....it is in the darkness when death and illness came like a gale force wind, knocking me to my knees, where I learned what being blessed feels like.
It is here where the real work is done. It is here where I had the “aha” moment and discovered my authentic self. It is here where the gale force winds of my soul got me to my feet ~ that day and each day since. It is here where I shall stay – in a place of hope and love and light and peace.